Children are very important to God, and at Northwest Community Church it is our desire to support you as parents as you train your children to love and serve Christ. We long for your kids to not only know about Christ, but to know Him personally and choose to live lives that honor Him!
Our Kids Ministry leaders are dedicated to showing God’s love to your children and nurturing their faith and passion for Christ. They are committed to making sure your child’s experience at church is both enjoyable and safe. We consider it a privilege to partner with you in growing kids who learn, love, and live God’s Word!
We would love to have your kids join us!
First & Second Hour = Babies-Pre-K
First Hour = K-6th Grade (Classes)
Second Hour = K-5th Grade (Kids Worship)
We want you to worship knowing that your kids are safe. For that reason, we have established the following policies:
- Every child must have current information on file with the Kids’ Ministry.
- We require check-in and check-out for each child.
- All leaders are interviewed and screened.
- At least two leaders serve together in each room.
- Any parent is welcome to sit in on any class at any time.
If you would like more specific information about the Kids Ministry safety guidelines, click here.